AUKOM Level 2
Next Course Date: TBD
- Target group: Production metrologists
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of Level 1 Test
- Learning aims: The Level 2 course furthers basic knowledge of production metrology for advanced measuring personnel. The didactic approach used in the class is based on the latest findings. The course content comprises the latest knowledge on form and positional tolerance, test plan interpretation, programming, monitoring, and the machine and sensor technology used. An enhanced understanding of measuring jobs and influencing parameters enables metrologists & measuring personnel to reduce measuring uncertainties; and by doing so, making measurement results more reliable and easier to compare. The minimization of costs and wasted materials is supported throughout the chapters of the course.
- Course duration: 5 days (4 Days of Instruction, 5th Day for Exam)
- Completion: Certificate upon successful completion of exam
- Lunch provided daily, Monday – Thursday.
- AUKOM LEVEL 2 Price: $2,125 + $250 Test Fee ($2,375/ student)
Ready to Register for AUKOM Level 2 Training?
Prices are subject to change. Courses are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Unpaid registrations will not guarantee placement in desired course; all registrants must pay in full prior to confirmation. PO payments exclusively offered on a case-by-case basis to well-established customers of Made to Measure LLC. All Customer purchase orders for services are subject to acceptance by Made to Measure LLC. Terms and Conditions apply.
By the Student: Participants with a confirmed course registration may reschedule or cancel their reservation(s) without any cost up to 10 business days before the scheduled class start date. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the course start date by email or calling our facility. Participants who cancel a confirmed registration less than 10 business days before the course may be billed for 100 percent of the course list price. Participants who fail to appear for training without a prior notice, will be billed for 100 percent of the course price.
By Made To Measure: Made to Measure reserves the right to postpone, reschedule, or cancel any scheduled training courses. Participants may register for the next available course offering or cancel their registration, without penalty. Any payment made for the canceled course will be refunded in full. The participant understands and agrees that Made to Measure, LLC shall not in any way be held responsible or liable for any costs incurred by the participant, including but not limited to costs related to changes or cancellations in travel plans.
Serving all US states